BD Hit Counter from Orange County SEO is a simple wordpress plugin that embeds a rotating counter in your blog and shows the number of visits your website has. By default the web counter will be displayed in your footer, to change the location of the counter simply navigate to your widgets page and embed it anywhere you want in your blog. You can also change the hit counter style so it can fit with the design of your blog. Navigate to -> Settings -> BD Hit Counter and select your preffered style.
Download BD Hit Counter Plugin V2.0
- Count unique visitors – checkbox
- Exclude ip dddresses – one per line
- Display in footer – checkbox
- Counter Alignment – left,center,right
- Set hit counter to – a specified number
- Credits – enable or disable
- Check for updates automatically – enable or disable
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Unzip the downloaded archive
- Extract **bd-hit-counter.zip** and upload the folder **bd-hit-counter** to */wp-content/plugins/* directory
- Activate the plugin from *Plugins > BD Hit Counter > Activate*, under WordPress admin interface
- In the *Appearance > Widgets* menu, drag to your sidebar the BD Hit Counter Plugin.
- Change settings or manage the plugin from Settings > BD Hit Counter.
Download link : http://www.blissdrive.com/bliss-hit-counter/
William M. Drilon A.K.A. Yizhan works as an SEO Manager at Blissdrive.com. In his spare time, he's been writing articles related to technology that deliver useful information, latest gadget released, useful ideas, Social Media, news blog covering new technologies.